- Echo is common in POTS (Plain old telephone service). If you are using an analog landline telephone or calling a number that is an analog phone line, it is likely that the call will echo.
- Echo is common when your's or the far end person's phonesets are used with hands-free or bluetooth.
- Intermittent echo issues are very common with most of our operators. We have all heard this even before Exotel came into existence.
Having said all of this, It could be our problem and we will check it. We need the following information:
- From Number (Instrument used)
- To Number (You probably don't know what instrument your customer is using. If you do know, tell us about that as well)
- Date & Time of call
Send these details to email@example.com